We take your privacy very seriously.
Our apps may use your internet connection for several purposes, including:
1. To show advertising, which funds our app development;
2. To pull in online data, for example a news feed;
4. To post to social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. We'll only do this with your explicit permission.
5. To record anonymous usage data. You can opt-out of this (see below).
In app purchases
1. Some of our apps allow you to make in app purchases to get extra features. These transactions are made directly to Microsoft and/or Google who then provide us with a share of the revenue. Your credit card and other financial information is never shared with us.
Some usage data may be collected when using our apps:
1. Our advertising is provided by Microsoft, Google and some third party ad networks. They use data to show you relevant ads and measure engagement. You can opt out of advert personalisation:
(a) On most Android phones via the in-built Google Settings app.
(b) From a Windows 8 app, by choosing Microsoft Advertising from the Settings charm.
2. When you download an app from the Windows Store or Google Play, some demographic trend information is recorded automatically, such as your country, what browser you're using, and whether you were referred from another website.
3. Some of our apps use Google Analytics to help us better understand how people use the apps and when issues (such as crashes) occur. All data is anonymised but for apps that use Google Analytics you have the option to opt out in the settings.
Don't worry. We will never sell, transfer or otherwise use your personal information without your permission.
We reserve the right to amend this policy over time.